Dr. Dojki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office761 45th St
Munster, IN 46321Phone+1 219-922-3020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterFellowship, Hypertension, 2016 - 2017
- University of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Adult Endocrinology Fellowship, 2014 - 2016
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- WI State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- Hyperkalaemia in Diabetes: A Silent Risk Predicting Poor OutcomesF K Dojki, G L Bakris> ;Diabetic Medicine.
- 5 citationsBlood Pressure Control and Cardiovascular/Renal Outcomes.Farheen K. Dojki, George L. Bakris> ;Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North America. 2018 Mar 1
- 16 citationsNonsteroidal mineralocorticoid antagonists in diabetic kidney disease.Farheen K. Dojki, George L. Bakris> ;Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension. 2017 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- New Endocrinologist Joins Franciscan Physician NetworkJanuary 22nd, 2021
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
- Franciscan Health HammondHammond, Indiana
- Wilson Medical CenterNeodesha, Kansas
- Goodland Regional Medical CenterGoodland, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: