Fariba F. Darvish is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Over 28 years of experience as a professional in the field of pharmacy. Experienced in hospital, retail, clinical, long-term care and specialty pharmacy.
As automation is taking over the technology and job market, it is crucial
for employees to be able to reinvent themselves in new roles and be open to new ways of doing their job.
Believes in being prepared both emotionally and intellectually to be flexible and open to change.
Educated on natural medicine as well as Prescription and OTC medications and their interactions.
Possesses strong customer service/etiquette, handling complaints and sincerely enjoy serving the public.
Experienced team worker; able to work cooperatively and independently. Drug information resource for
nurses and doctors, pharmacist immunize, computer proficient, research both domestic and international
drugs. Has a keen eye for catching errors, goal driven, result oriented, patient counseling, Drug information
provider and Solution provider. MTM, QRE, and Consultant experience.
Education & Training
- The Cecil B. Day Graduate and Professional Campus of Mercer UniversityPharmD, 1995
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326Phone(954) 609-6047
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: