Dr. Banimahd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUC Irvine Health
101 The City Drive Route 128-01
Orange, CA 92868Phone(949) 929-6203
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kern Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Rush University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThrombosis of Inferior Vena Cava Diagnosed Using Point-of-Care Ultrasound After Pediatric Near-Syncope.Shadi Lahham, Lester Tsai, Sean P. Wilson, Samer Assaf, Roman Navarro, Faried Banimahd, Mohammad Subeh, Erik Barton, Abigail Barbera, J. Christian Fox> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Oct 1
- 9 citationsApproaches to describing inter-rater reliability of the overall clinical appearance of febrile infants and toddlers in the emergency departmentPaul Walsh, Justin Thornton, Julie Asato, Nicholas Walker, Gary McCoy, Joe Darryl Hugo Baal, Jed Cyril Hugo Baal, Nanse Mendoza, Faried Banimahd> ;PeerJ. 2014 Nov 11
- 2 citationsLarge-Volume Paracentesis: A Fast, Convenient, and Safe TechniqueFaried Banimahd, Irene M. Spinello> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2009 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: