Dr. Jahangiri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390Phone(214) 645-3838Fax(214) 645-6775
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsCorrelation between depression, anxiety, and nausea and vomiting during pregnancy in an in vitro fertilization population: a pilot studyFarnaz Jahangiri, Jennifer Hirshfeld-Cytron, Kara N. Goldman, Mary Ellen Pavone, Susan E. Gerber, Susan C. Klock> ;Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2011 Aug 9
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: