Dr. Amirnia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2003 - 2004
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- AR State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: