Are you Dr. Ayazi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Forest Glen Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(202) 877-7227
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Farzam Ayazi, MD is a board certified internist in Silver Spring, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, California, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital and MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsc-Kit in Early Onset of Diabetes: A Morphological and Functional Analysis of Pancreatic β-Cells in c-KitW-v Mutant MiceMansa Krishnamurthy, Farzam Ayazi, Jinming Li, Alexander W. Lyttle, Michael Gregory Woods, Yuexiu Wu, Siu-Pok Yee, Rennian Wang> ;Endocrinology. 2007 Nov 1
- 37 citationsMinimization of needle deflection in robot‐assisted percutaneous therapyNiki Abolhassani, Rajni V. Patel, Farzam Ayazi> ;International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery. 2007 Jun 1
- Effects of different insertion methods on reducing needle deflection.Abolhassani, N., Patel, R., Ayazi, F.> ;Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2007
- Join now to see all