Are you Dr. Sayedian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-772-2222
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Farzaneh Sayedian, MD is a board certified pathologist in Galveston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Arizona, and New York. She is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityFellowship, Hematopathology, 2012 - 2013
- Tabriz University of Medical SciencesClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Is 5q deletion in de novo Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) with excess blasts a surrogate marker for the cryptic t(7;21)(p22;q22)? A case report and review of literature.Robert D Johnston, Farzaneh H Sayedian, Christina Mendiola, William Ehman Jr, Veronica Ortega, Gopalrao V N Velagaleti> ;Cancer genetics. 2022 Apr 1
- 22 citationsDelay in the administration of all-trans retinoic acid and its effects on early mortality in acute promyelocytic leukemia: Final results of a multicentric study in the...Armin Rashidi, Meghan P. Riley, Teresa A. Goldin, Farzaneh Sayedian, Michael G. Bayerl, Nadine S. Aguilera, Jeffrey A. Vos, Ranjit K. Goudar, Stephen I. Fisher> ;Leukemia Research. 2014 Sep 1
- 1 citationsc-MYC Amplification in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Evolving from Double Minutes (dmins) to Homogeneously Staining Region (hsr)Farzaneh Sayedian, Jamie Senft, Michelle D. Spruill, Sharon L. Wenger, Jeffrey A. Vos> ;Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists. 2014 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas Medical BranchGalveston, Texas