Are you Dr. Vilich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S First Ave
Maywood, IL 60153Phone+1 708-216-9000Fax+1 708-216-9033
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fatima Vilich, MD is an anesthesiologist in Maywood, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Utah. She is affiliated with Park City Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2000
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 1999
- University of Sarajevo FOMClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsLife-threatening reaction to indigo carmine – A sulfa allergy?Scott Graziano, Lennox Hoyte, Fatima Vilich, Linda Brubaker> ;International Urogynecology Journal. 2005 Jul 19
- 30 citationsA comparison of flow rates and warming capabilities of the Level 1 and Rapid Infusion System with various-size intravenous catheters.Sandra L. Barcelona, Fatima Vilich, Charles J. Coté> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2003 Aug 1
- 7 citationsThe effect of remifentanil on biliary tract drainage into the duodenum.Robert J. Fragen, Fatima Vilich, Stewart Spies, William D. Erwin> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1999 Dec 1
- Park City HospitalPark City, Utah