Dr. Yang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-0156
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fei-Shiuann Clarissa Yang is a dermatologist in Boston, MA and is the Dermatologist-in-chief at Tufts Medical Center. She received her medical degree from McGill University School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. She is experienced in medical dermatology and laser and cosmetics.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 2003 - 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- OtherClass of 2002, M.D.C.M.
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Correction to: The effect of Tegaderm™ versus EyeGard® on eyelid erythema during general anesthesia: a randomized-controlled trial.Dan M. Drzymalski, Katelyn R. Ward, Josephine M. Hernandez, Joyce Hoot, Shiu-Chung Au, Fei-Shiuann Clarissa Yang, Ruben J. Azocar> ;Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia-journal Canadien D Anesthesie. 2021 Jul 1
- The effect of Tegaderm™ versus EyeGard® on eyelid erythema during general anesthesia: a randomized-controlled trialDan M. Drzymalski, Katelyn R. Ward, Josephine M. Hernandez, Joyce Hoot, Shiu-Chung Au, Fei-Shiuann Clarissa Yang, Ruben J. Azocar> ;Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia-journal Canadien D Anesthesie. 2020 Feb 13
- 7 citationsA video-based, flipped classroom, simulation curriculum for dermatologic surgery: A prospective, multi-institution study.Kristina J. Liu, Elizabeth Tkachenko, Abigail Waldman, Marko T. Boskovski, Rebecca I. Hartman, Adriane A. Levin, Bichchau Michelle Nguyen, Emily S. Ruiz, Victoria R. S...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2019 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Tufts Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: