Dr. Tenedios-Karanikolas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1534 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10314Phone(718) 447-0055Fax(718) 876-5212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 2003 - 2006
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: