Are you Dr. Hassan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3721 75th St
Flushing, NY 11372Phone+1 718-779-8963Fax+1 718-779-8970
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ferdausi Hassan, MD is a board certified internist in Flushing, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Queens, NYC Health + Hospitals / Queens, and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Sher e Bangla Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsMulticenter evaluation of the Alere™ i influenza A&B assay using respiratory specimens collected in viral transport media.Ferdaus Hassan, Jordan Crawford, Aleta B. Bonner, Nathan A. Ledeboer, Rangaraj Selvarangan> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2018 Dec 1
- 8 citationsEvaluation of RIDA®GENE norovirus GI/GII real time RT-PCR using stool specimens collected from children and adults with acute gastroenteritisNeena Kanwar, Ferdaus Hassan, Leslie Barclay, C. Langley, Jan Vinjé, Patrick W. Bryant, K. St George, L. Mosher, J. M. Matthews-Greer, M. A. Rocha, David O. Beenhouwer...> ;Journal of Clinical Virology. 2018 Jul 1
- 33 citationsComparison of three multiplex gastrointestinal platforms for the detection of gastroenteritis viruses.Preeti Chhabra, Nicole Gregoricus, Geoffrey A. Weinberg, Natasha B. Halasa, James D. Chappell, Ferdaus Hassan, Rangaraj Selvarangan, Slavica Mijatovic-Rustempasic, M L...> ;Journal of Clinical Virology. 2017 Oct 1
- Join now to see all