Are you Dr. Ortiz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2480 Llewellyn Ave
Fort George G Meade, MD 20755Phone+1 301-677-8270Fax+1 301-677-8176
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fernando Ortiz, MD is a family physician in Fort George G Meade, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Florida, and Virginia. He is an Assistant Professor at Uniformed Services Hebert SOM.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College (Brooklyn-Queens)Residency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2010
- CT State Medical License 1990 - 1995
- NY State Medical License 1989 - Present
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 1993
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSynthesis and structure of tridentate bis(phosphinic amide)-phosphine oxide complexes of yttrium nitrate. Applications of 31P,89Y NMR methods in structural elucidation...C. Popovici, Ignacio Fernández, Pascual Oña-Burgos, Laura Roces, Santiago García-Granda, Fernando López Ortiz> ;Dalton Transactions. 2011 Jun 14
- 8 citationsSolution and computed structure of O-lithium N,N-diisopropyl-P,P-diphenylphosphinic amide. Unprecedented Li-O-Li-O self-assembly of an aryllithium.Ignacio Fernández, Pascual Oña-Burgos, Josep M. Oliva, Fernando López Ortiz> ;Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2010 Mar 16
- 14 citationsPhosphinamide-directed benzylic lithiation. Application to the synthesis of peptide building blocks.Pascual Oña Burgos, Ignacio Fernández, María José Iglesias, ‡ and Santiago García-Granda, Fernando López Ortiz> ;Organic Letters. 2008 Jan 19
- Join now to see all