Are you Dr. Safdar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3606 Nottingham Way
Hamilton Square, NJ 08690Phone+1 609-587-9140Fax+1 609-584-9628
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Feroz Safdar, MD is a pulmonologist in Hamilton Square, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, St. Francis Medical Center, and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center/St. Francis Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1977 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1977 - 1981
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFiberoptic Bronchoscopy in Pulmonary AbscessFeroz Safdar, Steve S. Kraman> ;Chest. 1980 May 1
- The effects of airway anesthesia on magnitude estimation of added inspiratory resistive and elastic loads.Burki, N. K., Davenport, P. W., Safdar, F., Zechman, F. W.> ;Am Rev Respir Dis. 1983 Jan
- Capital Health Regional Medical CenterTrenton, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical CenterTrenton, New Jersey