Dr. Ositelu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeStanford Univ Sch of Med
Stanford, CA 94305
- Is this information wrong?
- Stanford MD/MBA interested in health services and policy research, physician entrepreneurship, private practice, private equity.
Education & Training
- Stanford Graduate School of BusinessMBA, Business, 2011 - 2013
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2013, MD
- Johns Hopkins UniversityBS, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Honors, 2004 - 2007
Publications & Presentations
- Simulating calcium influx and free calcium concentrations in yeast.Cui, J., Kaandorp, J. A., Ositelu, O. O., Beaudry, V., Knight, A., Nanfack, Y. F., Cunningham, K. W.> ;Cell Calcium. 2009 Feb
- Nonapoptotic death of Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells that is stimulated by Hsp90 and inhibited by calcineurin and Cmk2 in response to endoplasmic reticulum stresses.Dudgeon, D.D., Zhang, N., Ositelu, O.O., Kim, H., Cunningham, K.W.> ;Eukaryot Cell. 2008 Dec 01
- Smart Device Use Among ResidentPhysicians at Stanford HospitalOlufisayo Ositelu, J.S Landy, Bassam Kadry, Alex Macario, Cureus, 12/5/2012
- Health Reimbursement Platform Gentem Health Raises $10 MillionFebruary 10th, 2021
- Gentem Health Closes $10 Million Series A Financing to Help Private Medical Practices Streamline and Accelerate Insurance ReimbursementsFebruary 10th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: