Dr. Melchor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 Bethpage Road
Hicksville, NY 11801Phone(516) 935-1800Fax(516) 935-4398
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: