Flore Marie Jesuca is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with a Doctorate in Nursing Practice and 18 years of experience in clinical nursing.
Experienced in local and federal regulations of health outcomes with ability of engaging patients thru education to achieve CMS quality care indicators: Star Rating, HealthcaEffectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) maximizing provider Quality and Performance, thus benefiting financial instinctive. Outstanding ability to work with community partners to achieve population health outcomes.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Florida Atlantic UniversityDoctorate, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2013 - 2016
- Florida Atlantic UniversityDNP, 2013 - 2016
- Florida International UniversityPost-Masters Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2009 - 2010
- Florida Atlantic UniversityMasters, Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, 2004 - 2007
- Florida Atlantic UniversityMSN, 2004 - 2007
- Florida Atlantic UniversityBSN, 2002 - 2004
- Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses AssociationMember
- American Haitian Nurses AssociationMember
- French, Creole
Office8736 Escondido Way East
Boca Raton, FL 33433Phone(561) 674-4554Fax(561) 482-8561
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: