Dr. Eddins-Folensbee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7703 Floyd Curl Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 567-5555Fax(210) 567-6944
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1986 - 1988
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1986
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUtilization of counseling services at one medical schoolElaine Chang, Florence Eddins-Folensbee, Ben Porter, John Coverdale> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2013 Aug 1
- 23 citationsA systematic review of stress-management programs for medical students.Malan T. Shiralkar, Toi Blakley Harris, Florence Eddins-Folensbee, John H. Coverdale> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2013 May 1
- 39 citationsSurvey of the Prevalence of Burnout, Stress, Depression, and the Use of Supports by Medical Students at One SchoolElaine Chang, Florence Eddins-Folensbee, John H. Coverdale> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2012 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: