Are you Dr. Cortese?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 S Clark St
Butte, MT 59701Phone+1 406-723-2500Fax+1 406-723-1335
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Florian Cortese, MD is a gastroenterologist in Butte, Montana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana and New York. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. James Healthcare, Community Hospital of Anaconda, and Veterans Affairs Montana Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1978 - 1980
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- UMass ChanInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology