Overview of Dr. Fung
Dr. France Fung is a Child Neurologist in Philadelphia, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hospital, Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital, and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. fung received Dr. Fungs medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. Dr. fung is one of 96 doctors at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and one of 20 doctors at Pennsylvania Hospital who specialize in Child Neurology. Dr. fung has 4 publications and 4 citings.
Office3401 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Epilepsy, 2015 - 2016
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Child Neurology, 2012 - 2015
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- VA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsLeveraging electronic medical record-embedded standardised electroencephalogram reporting to develop neonatal seizure prediction models: a retrospective cohort study.Jillian L McKee, Michael C Kaufman, Alexander K Gonzalez, Mark P Fitzgerald, Shavonne L Massey, France Fung, Sudha K Kessler, Stephanie Witzman, Nicholas S Abend, Ingo...> ;The Lancet. Digital Health. 2023 Apr 1
- Survey of Pediatric ICU EEG Monitoring-Reassessment After a Decade.France W Fung, Jessica L Carpenter, Kevin E Chapman, William Gallentine, Christopher C Giza, Joshua L Goldstein, Cecil D Hahn, Tobias Loddenkemper, Joyce H Matsumoto, ...> ;Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2023 Mar 16
- EEG Monitoring in Critically Ill Children: Establishing High-Yield Subgroups.France W Fung, Darshana S Parikh, Maureen Donnelly, Marin Jacobwitz, Alexis A Topjian, Rui Xiao, Nicholas S Abend> ;Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2023 Mar 10
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: