Dr. Paterno is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office26366 Long Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsHigh density is a property of slow-cycling and treatment-resistant human glioblastoma cellsHanna Sabelström, David A. Quigley, Trenten Fenster, Daniel J. Foster, Clara A.M. Fuchshuber, Supna Saxena, Edith Yuan, Nan Li, Francesca Paterno, Joanna J. Phillips, ...> ;Experimental Cell Research. 2019 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: