Dr. Caputo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone(216) 445-9580
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2010 - 2012
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, General Surgery, 2003 - 2010
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 2003
- University of ScrantonB.S., Biochemistry, 1994 - 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular signatures of trauma-hemorrhagic shock-induced lung injury: hemorrhage- and injury-associated genes.Feinman R, Deitch EA, Aris V, Chu HB, Abungu B, Caputo FJ, Galante A, Xu D, Lu Q, Colorado I, Streck D, Dermody J, Soteropoulos P> ;Shock (Augusta, Ga.).
- Pancreatic duct ligation abrogates the trauma hemorrhage-induced gut barrier failure and the subsequent production of biologically active intestinal lymph.Caputo FJ, Rupani B, Watkins AC, Barlos D, Vega D, Senthil M, Deitch EA> ;Shock (Augusta, Ga.).
- Hydrophobicity of mucosal surface and its relationship to gut barrier function.Qin X, Caputo FJ, Xu DZ, Deitch EA> ;Shock (Augusta, Ga.).
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: