Are you Dr. Pizzi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Wescott Dr
Flemington, NJ 08822Phone(908) 788-6541Fax(908) 788-6519
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francis Pizzi, MD is a neurosurgeon in Flemington, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Hunterdon Healthcare and St. Francis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1970 - 1975
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1970 - 2002
- NJ State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009-2014
- NJ.com Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2007
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIntracranial pressure monitoring in Reye's syndrome.Francis Pizzi, Luis Schut, Wallace F. Berman, William Holzhapple> ;Pediatric Neurosurgery. 1976 Jan 1
- 13 citationsThe effects of exchange transfusion on intracranial pressure in patients with Reye syndrome.Wallace F. Berman, Francis Pizzi, Luis Schut, Russell C. Raphaely, Philip G. Holtzapple> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1975 Dec 1