Dr. Halili is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 N Orange Blossom Trl Ste 202
Kissimmee, FL 34744Phone+1 407-944-9888Fax+1 407-944-9931
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2025
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Rose Bengal- and Riboflavin-Mediated Photodynamic Therapy to Inhibit Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Keratitis IsolatesGuillermo Amescua, Francisco Halili> ;American journal of ophthalmology. 2016 Mar 27
- Recurrent ruptured spleen.Redan, J. A.,Halili, F. R.,Villarosa, J. S.> ;JSLS. 2014 Jan 09
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: