Dr. Jacome is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3830 Washington Road
Augusta, GA 30907Phone+1 423-439-6267
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2011 - 2012
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2005 - 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsHeterogeneity in Trauma Registry Data Quality: Implications for Regional and National Performance Improvement in Trauma.Christopher J. Dente, Dennis W. Ashley, James R. Dunne, Vernon J. Henderson, Colville H. Ferdinand, Barry Renz, Romeo Massoud, John H. Adamski, Thomas J. Hawke, Mark G...> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2016 Mar 1
- 3 citationsA bidirectional stapling technique for laparoscopic small bowel anastomosis.Valerie A. Marks, Josefina C. Farrá, Francisco Jacome, Nestor de la Cruz-Muñoz> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2013 Sep 1
- 2 citationsWestern trauma association blunt splenic injury algorithm is useful in spontaneous rupture of a normal spleen.George M. Testerman, Sarah Easparam, Francisco Jacome> ;American Surgeon. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: