Dr. Alvarez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7373 Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 769-4044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1976
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1976 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOtotoxic Occupational Exposures for a Stock Car Racing Team: I. Noise SurveysLuann E. Van Campen, Thais C. Morata, Chucri A. Kardous, Kristin K. Gwin, Kenneth M. Wallingford, Jacques Dallaire, Frank J. Alvarez> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. 2005 Aug 1
- 1 citationsOtotoxic Occupational Exposures for a Stock Car Racing Team: II. Chemical SurveysKristin K. Gwin, Kenneth M. Wallingford, Thais C. Morata, Luann E. Van Campen, Jacques Dallaire, Frank J. Alvarez> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. 2005 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: