Are you Dr. Blumenthal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Scott Pl
Ann Arbor, MI 48105Phone(734) 769-6998
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Blumenthal, MD is a physiatrist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1959 - 1961
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1956 - 1957
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1956 - 2012
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsBaclofen-Induced DyskinesiaDaniel M. Ryan, Frank S. Blumenthal> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1993 Jul 1
- Complications of total ischiectomy for the treatment of ischial pressure sores.Karaca, A. R., Binns, J. H., Blumenthal, F. S.> ;Plast Reconstr Surg. 1978 Jul
- A protective device for a decubitus ulcer.Blumenthal, F. S., Wanchik, J.> ;Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1970 Oct
- Join now to see all