Dr. Domeracki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Ambler, PA 19002
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1987
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsIs Venous Duplex Imaging an Appropriate Initial Screening Test for Patients With Suspected Pulmonary EmbolismAugustine R. Eze, Anthony J. Comerota, Robb P. Kerr, Russell N. Harada, Frank Domeracki> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 1996 May 1
- 5 citationsEffort Thrombosis: Effective treatment with vascular stent after unrelieved venous stenosis following a surgical release procedureGary Cohen, Larry Braunstein, David S. Ball, Frank Domeracki> ;CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology. 1996 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: