Are you Dr. Evans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1921 W 6th Ave Ste A
Stillwater, OK 74074Phone+1 405-533-2433Fax+1 405-533-2434
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Evans, DO is a board certified family physician in Stillwater, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Stillwater Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma/Garfield County Medical Society RuralResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPerformance and predictors of recruitment success in National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute’s cardiovascular clinical trials:Victoria L. Pemberton, Frank Evans, Jamie Gulin, Ellen Rosenberg, Ebyan Addou, Kristin M. Burns, David Gordon, Gail D. Pearson, Jonathan R. Kaltman> ;Clinical Trials. 2018 Aug 7
- 5 citationsRising charges and costs for pediatric catheter ablation.Kristin M. Burns, Frank Evans, Gail D. Pearson, Charles I. Berul, Jonathan R. Kaltman> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2013 Feb 1
- Calcific aortic valve disease: not simply a degenerative process: a review and agenda for research from the national heart and lung and blood institute aortic stenosis...Rajamannan, N.M., Evans, F.J., Aikawa, E., Grande-Allen, K.J., Demer, L.L., Heistad, D.D., Simmons, C.A., Masters, K.S., Mathieu, P., O'Brien, K.D., Schoen, F.J., Towl...> ;Circulation. 2011 Oct 18
- Join now to see all
- Stillwater Medical CenterStillwater, Oklahoma