Dr. Goudreau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25A June St
Sanford, ME 04073Phone+1 207-324-1488
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Goudreau is an orthopedic surgeon in southern Maine. He received his medical degree from University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 17 years.
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2002 - 2024
- MI State License 1998 - 2002
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsLocked inferior fracture dislocation after total hip arthroplasty.Andrew B. Old, Brian J. McGrory, Charles A. Peterson, Randi D. Lebar, Frank S. Goudreau> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2008 Feb 1
- Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical CenterBiddeford, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: