Are you Dr. Kaeberlein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1320 Mercy Dr Nw
Canton, OH 44708Phone+1 330-492-7950
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Kaeberlein, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Canton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Akron General Medical Center/NEOMEDResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsImpact of Race on the Severity of Acute Episodes of Asthma and Adrenergic ResponsivenessAmr El-Ekiaby, Lori Brianas, Mary Skowronski, Albert J. Coreno, Gayle Galan, Frank J. Kaeberlein, Roy E. Seitz, Karen D. Villaba, Howard Dickey-White, E.R. McFadden> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2006 Sep 1
- 93 citationsDifficulty in predicting bacteremia in elderly emergency patientsPhil B Fontanarosa, Frank J Kaeberlein, Lowell W. Gerson, Richard B. Thomson> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1992 Jul 1
- Improving emergency cardiac care with a STAT, near-patient blood analyzer.Sabe A el-G, Kaeberlein, F., Moore, S., Kelly, A., Unzicker, D., Wilkins, C.> ;Am Clin Lab. 2000 Mar
- Mercy Medical CenterCanton, Ohio