Are you Dr. Pamelia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4007 Gateway Blvd
Newburgh, IN 47630Phone+1 812-842-0907Fax+1 812-490-7054
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Pamelia, MD is a cardiologist in Newburgh, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Deaconess Gateway Hospital, Deaconess Midtown Hospital, and Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1981
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2020
- KY State Medical License 2005 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 117 citationsPrognosis with chest pain and normal thallium-201 exercise scintigrams.Frank X. Pamelia, Robert S. Gibson, Denny D. Watson, George B. Craddock, Jean Sirowatka, George A. Beller> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1985 Apr 1
- 12 citationsAcute and long-term hemodynamic effects of oral pirbuterol in patients with chronic severe congestive heart failure: Randomized double-blind trial☆Frank X. Pamelia, Mihai Georghiade, George A. Beller, Harry L. Bishop, Adeoye Y. Olukotun, Colin R. Taylor, Denny D. Watson, Andrew M. Grunwald, Jean Sirowatka, Blase ...> ;American Heart Journal. 1983 Dec 1
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana
- Deaconess Gateway HospitalNewburgh, Indiana
- Methodist HospitalHenderson, Kentucky