Dr. Procaccino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2616 Sherwood Hall Ln
Alexandria, VA 22306Phone(703) 360-0594Fax(703) 897-8763
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1987
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Internal Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1991 - Present
- MD State Medical License 1989 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Epidermal growth factor increases basal mucosal blood flow in the rat colon, a prostaglandin dependent effect.Hoffmann, P., Eysselein, V. E., Zeeh, J. M., Procaccino, F., Kao, J., Iwata, F., Leung, F. W.> ;Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 1999 Nov
- 40 citationsCase of Boerhaave's syndrome successfully treated with a self-expandable metallic stent.Patricia J. Eubanks, Eric Hu, Dat Nguyen, Frank Procaccino, Viktor E. Eysselein, Stanley R. Klein> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1999 Jun 1
- 39 citationsKeratinocyte growth factor ameliorates dextran sodium sulfate colitis in mice.Bernhard Egger, Frank Procaccino, Ildiko Sarosi, Jorge Tolmos, Markus W. Büchler, Viktor E. Eysselein> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1999 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: