Are you Dr. Roland?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Progress Dr
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 230-0600Fax(215) 230-7065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Roland Jr., MD is a board certified urologist in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Urology, 1996 - 2000
- Duke University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsOutcome analysis in patients with primary necrotizing fasciitis of the male genitalia.Philipp Dahm, Frank H Roland, Steven N. Vaslef, Richard E. Moon, David T. Price, Gregory S. Georgiade, Johannes Vieweg> ;Urology. 2000 Jul 1
- 26 citationsTRANSIENT LOWER EXTREMITY NEURAPRAXIA ASSOCIATED WITH RADICAL PERINEAL PROSTATECTOMY: A COMPLICATION OF THE EXAGGERATED LITHOTOMY POSITIONDavid T. Price, Johannes Vieweg, Frank H Roland, Lance J. Coetzee, Thomas H. Spalding, Christophe E. Iselin, David F. Paulson> ;The Journal of Urology. 1998 Oct 1
- Doylestown HospitalDoylestown, Pennsylvania