Are you Dr. Schlehr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 S Forest Rd
Williamsville, NY 14221Phone(716) 626-1824Fax(716) 626-1827
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Schlehr Jr., MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Williamsville, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, California, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital of Buffalo and Eastern Niagara Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1993 - Present
- TN State Medical License 1985 - 1986
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Buffalo Spree Magazine Castle Connolly, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsDistal chevron osteotomy with lateral release for treatment of hallux valgus deformity.David J. Pochatko, Frank J. Schlehr, Mark D. Murphey, James J. Hamilton> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1994 Sep 1