Are you Dr. Skidmore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 Marengo St
Florence, AL 35630Phone+1 256-764-7721Fax+1 256-764-8589
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Skidmore, MD is a board certified neurologist in Florence, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Kansas, and Missouri. He is affiliated with North Alabama Medical Center, Highlands Medical Center, and St. Vincent's East.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1999 - 2002
- Indiana University School of Medicine/Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- MD State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- MRI Study of Brain Activity in Healthy Adults and Individuals With Parkinsonism and Rapid Eye Movement Disorder. Start of enrollment: 2011 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe emerging postural instability phenotype in idiopathic Parkinson disease.Frank M Skidmore, William S Monroe, Christopher P Hurt, Anthony P Nicholas, Adam Gerstenecker, Thomas Anthony, Leon Jololian, Gary Cutter, Adil Bashir, Thomas Denny, D...> ;NPJ Parkinson's Disease. 2022 Mar 18
- 25 citationsA longitudinal neurite and free water imaging study in patients with a schizophrenia spectrum disorder.Nina V. Kraguljac, Thomas Anthony, William S. Monroe, Frank Skidmore, Charity J. Morgan, David White, Neel Patel, Adrienne C. Lahti> ;Neuropsychopharmacology. 2019 Jun 1
- 16 citationsMicro- and Macrostructural White Matter Integrity in Never-Treated and Currently Unmedicated Patients With Schizophrenia and Effects of Short-Term Antipsychotic Treatm...Nina V. Kraguljac, Thomas Anthony, Frank Skidmore, Jon Marstrander, Charity J. Morgan, Meredith A. Reid, David White, Ripu D. Jindal, Nicholas Harry Melas Skefos, Adri...> ;Biological Psychiatry. Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging. 2019 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Highlands Medical CenterScottsboro, Alabama
- UAB HighlandsBirmingham, Alabama
- North Alabama Medical CenterFlorence, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama