Dr. Vittimberga is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Mount Auburn St. Suite
Cambridge, MA 02138Phone(617) 868-7456Fax(617) 868-9343
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Vittimberga is a vascular surgeon in Cambridge, MA and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 55 years. He is experienced in peripheral vascular disease, carotid disease, aortic surgery, endovascular surgery, and aortic disease.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1967 - 1968
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1962 - 1967
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1969 - 1995
- MA State Medical License 1963 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 61 citationsPancreatic cancer cell proliferation is phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase dependent.Richard A. Perugini, Theodore P. McDade, Frank J. Vittimberga, Mark P. Callery> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2000 May 1
- 35 citationsSodium salicylate inhibits proliferation and induces G1 cell cycle arrest in human pancreatic cancer cell lines.Richard A. Perugini, Theodore P. McDade, Frank J. Vittimberga, Andrew Duffy, Mark P. Callery> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2000 Jan 1
- 22 citationsExpression of transforming growth factor-alpha and epidermal growth factor receptor in gastrointestinal stromal tumours.Yun-Cai Cai, Zhong Jiang, Frank J. Vittimberga, Xiaowen Xu, Louis Savas, Bruce A. Woda, Mark P. Callery, Barbara F. Banner> ;Virchows Archiv. 1999 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Mount Auburn HospitalCambridge, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: