Dr. Mayhue is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 S Park St
El Dorado Springs, MO 64744Phone(417) 876-2511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OSF St Francis Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- AR State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsAccuracy of interpretations of emergency department radiographs: effect of confidence levels.Franklin E Mayhue, Darrell Rust, Jean C. Aldag, Ann M Jenkins, John C. Ruthman> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1989 Aug 1
- 4 citationsOccupational risk of HIV infection.Michael G Zeman, Franklin E Mayhue> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1989 Jul 1
- 15 citationsIM midazolam for status epilepticus in the emergency departmentFranklin E Mayhue> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1988 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: