Are you Dr. Wald?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9 Nottingham Way
Warren, NJ 07059Phone+1 908-647-0527Fax+1 908-647-3416
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Franklin Wald, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Warren, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1962 - 1964
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1959 - 1960
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1966 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1959 - 2015
- PA State Medical License Active through 2012
- OH State Medical License Active through 2013
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2013
- WA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of the safety of drug delivery via HFA- and CFC-metered dose inhalers in CAO.Huchon, G., Hofbauer, P., Cannizzaro, G., Iacono, P., Wald, F.> ;Eur Respir J. 2000 Apr
- Therapeutic equivalence of a novel HFA134a-containing metered-dose inhaler and the conventional CFC inhaler (Berodual) for the delivery of a fixed combination of fenot...Maesen, F. P., Greefhorst, L. P., Smeets, J. J., Wald, F. D., Cornelissen, P. J.> ;Respiration. 1997
- Tiotropium bromide, a new long-acting antimuscarinic bronchodilator: a pharmacodynamic study in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Dutch Study...Maesen, F. P., Smeets, J. J., Sledsens, T. J., Wald, F. D., Cornelissen, P. J.> ;Eur Respir J. 1995 Sep
- Join now to see all