Are you Dr. Wippold?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 92 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-5000Fax(314) 362-5297
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Franz Wippold II, MD is a board certified radiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children's Hospital, and Siteman Cancer Center.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1982 - 1983
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1979 - 1982
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1979
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsNatural history of colloid cysts of the third ventricle.Thomas L. Beaumont, David D. Limbrick, Keith M. Rich, Franz J. Wippold, Ralph G. Dacey> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2016 Mar 11
- Authors' Reply.Yucel, E. K., Cornelius, R. S., Wippold, F. J., Subramaniam, R. M.> ;Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR. 2015 Dec 15
- 26 citationsProspective Cohort Study of Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis in Patients With Stage 3-5 Chronic Kidney Disease Undergoing MRI With Injected Gadobenate Dimeglumine or Gado...Gilles Soulez, Daniel C. Bloomgarden, Neil M. Rofsky, Martin P. Smith, Hani H. Abujudeh, Desiree E. Morgan, Richard J. Lichtenstein, Mark L. Schiebler, Franz J. Wippol...> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2015 Aug 21
- Join now to see all