Are you Dr. Butler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 Ronald Reagan Pkwy
Avon, IN 46123Phone+1 317-217-2244Fax+1 317-217-2249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fred Butler, MD is an oncologist in Avon, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health West Hospital, Hendricks Regional Health, and Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1979 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1976 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPolyclonal B cell lymphoma of renal transplant ureter induced by cyclosporine: case report.Mark W. Delbello, William H. Dick, Charles B. Carter, Fred O. Butler> ;The Journal of Urology. 1991 Dec 1
- 25 citationsDisposition of a murine monoclonal antibody vinca conjugate (KS1/4-DAVLB) in patients with adenocarcinomasDennis W. Schneck, Fred Butler, William Dugan, Donna Littrell, Bruce H. Petersen, Ron Bowsher, Allyn DeLong, Susan Dorrbecker> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 1990 Jan 1
- 16 citationsLeukemia in Rochester (NY). A 17-year experience with an analysis of the role of cooperative group (ECOG) participation.Laszlo Boros, Christy Chuang, Fred O. Butler, John M. Bennett> ;Cancer. 1985 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Hendricks Regional HealthDanville, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health FrankfortFrankfort, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Hancock Regional HospitalGreenfield, Indiana
- Fayette Regional Health SystemConnersville, Indiana