Are you Dr. Clarke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20016 Hollis Avenue
Jamaica, NY 11412Phone(718) 736-8204Fax(718) 736-8505
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fred Clarke, MD is a family physician in Jamaica, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Paraumbilical block for umbilical herniorraphy.Clarke, F. K., Cassey, J. G.> ;ANZ J Surg. 2007 Aug
- Jamaica Hospital Medical CenterRichmond Hill, New York