Are you Dr. Dutton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1423 N Jefferson Ave
Springfield, MO 65802Phone(417) 269-6583Fax(417) 269-6573
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fred Dutton, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Springfield, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Concord Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Synthesis and biological activity of anthelmintic thiadiazoles using an AF-2 receptor binding assay.Lee, B. H., Dutton, F. E., Clothier, M. F., Bowman, J. W., Davis, J. P., Johnson, S. S., Thomas, E. M., Zantello, M. R., Zinser, E. W., McGuire, J. C., Thompson, D. P....> ;Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 1999 Jun 21
- Anthelmintic beta-hydroxyketoamides (BKAs).Lee, B. H., Clothier, M. F., Dutton, F. E., Conder, G. A., Johnson, S. S.> ;Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 1998 Dec 1
- Restricted conformation analogues of an anthelmintic cyclodepsipeptide.Dutton, F. E., Lee, B. H., Johnson, S. S., Coscarelli, E. M., Lee, P. H.> ;J Med Chem. 2003 May 22
- Join now to see all
- Concord HospitalConcord, New Hampshire