Are you Dr. Chu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Mamaroneck Ave
Harrison, NY 10528Phone+1 914-723-8100Fax+1 914-681-2941
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Freda Chu, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Harrison, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Center and NYC Health + Hospitals / Jacobi.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1989 - 1992
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease