Are you Dr. Barker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114Phone+1 617-724-8772Fax+1 617-724-8769
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Barker, MD is a neurosurgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and California. He is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts Eye and Ear.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1986 - 1992
- Massachusetts General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - Present
- MA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Bevacizumab With or Without Anti-Endoglin Monoclonal Antibody TRC105 in Treating Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01
Phase 1, Phase 2
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEditorial. Delphi studies in neurosurgery.Sepideh Amin-Hanjani, Howard A. Riina, Fred G. Barker> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Oct 1
- A rapid genotyping panel for detection of primary central nervous system lymphomaMihir Gupta, Evan J. Burns, Nicholas Zeke Georgantas, Julia Thierauf, Naema Nayyar, Amanda Gordon, SooAe Jones, Michelle Pisapia, Ying Sun, Ryan P. Burns, Jose Maria V...> ;Blood. 2021 Aug 5
- Effect of Ventral vs Dorsal Spinal Surgery in Patients With Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy-Reply.Zoher Ghogawala, Fred G. Barker, Edward C. Benzel> ;JAMA. 2021 Jul 27
- Join now to see all
- MGH and Mass Eye and Ear Make History with Auditory Brainstem Implant SurgeryFebruary 10th, 2016