Dr. DeWeese is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office510 Lincoln Dr
Herrin, IL 62948Phone+1 618-997-6800Fax+1 618-998-9635
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 - 1996
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2026
- KY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- C-arm Drape Perforation During Primary Anterior Hip Arthroplasty.Sarah Jane DeWeese, Frederick Thane DeWeese> ;Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances. 2021 Jan 1
- Pain control after knee arthroplasty: intraarticular versus epidural anesthesia.DeWeese, F. T., Akbari, Z., Carline, E.> ;Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001 Nov
- Lourdes HospitalPaducah, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: