Dr. Fiesseler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Madison Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960Phone(800) 290-5309Fax(803) 434-4354
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Morristown Memorial HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Sepsis Core Measures - Are They Worth the Cost?Amanda Esposito, Michael E. Silverman, Frank Diaz, F. Fiesseler, Gita Magnes, David Salo> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Dec 1
- Diazepam and Meclizine Are Equally Effective in the Treatment of Vertigo: An Emergency Department Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial.Richard D. Shih, B. Walsh, Barnet Eskin, John R. Allegra, F. Fiesseler, D. Salo, Michael E. Silverman> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Jan 1
- Care plans reduce ED visits in those with drug-seeking behavior.F. Fiesseler, Renee Riggs, David Salo, Richard Klemm, Ashley Flannery, Richard D. Shih> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Morristown Medical CenterMorristown, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: