Are you Dr. Heiss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-5100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Heiss, MD is a gastroenterologist in Burlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1969
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1975 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 106 citationsOpen-label, sham-controlled trial of an endoscopic duodenojejunal bypass liner for preoperative weight loss in bariatric surgery candidatesKeith S. Gersin, Richard I. Rothstein, Raul Rosenthal, Dimitrios Stefanidis, Stephen E. Deal, Timothy S. Kuwada, William S. Laycock, Gina L. Adrales, Melina C. Vassili...> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2010 May 1
- 4 citationsEndoscopic evaluation and therapies of biliary disorders.Ann Marie Joyce, Frederick W. Heiss> ;Surgical Clinics of North America. 2008 Dec 1
- 8 citationsBiliary sphincter scissor for pre-cut access: preliminary experience.Frederick W. Heiss, Robert S. Cimis, Francis P. MacMillan> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2002 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts