Are you Dr. Knoch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 Maple St
Woodruff, WI 54568Phone(715) 356-8920
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Knoch, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Woodruff, Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- OSF St Francis Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Loyola UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1971
Publications & Presentations
- Chiral metal-dithiolene/viologen ion pairs: synthesis and electrical conductivity.Kisch, H., Eisen, B., Dinnebier, R., Shankland, K., David, W. I., Knoch, F.> ;Chemistry. 2001 Feb 2
- [Indoles. 10. Synthesis, structure and D2-affinity of beta-carboline analogs of flutroline].Lehmann, J., Knoch, F., Jiang, N.> ;Arch Pharm (Weinheim). 1993 Dec
- Establishment of normal values in adults for zinc protoporphyrin (ZPP) using hematofluorometer: correlation with normal blood lead values.Suga, R. S., Fischinger, A. J., Knoch, F. W.> ;Am Ind Hyg Assoc J. 1981 Sep
- Join now to see all