Dr. Mansfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office0 Emerson Pl
Suite 120 E00-120
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-5919Fax(617) 742-7849
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Mansfield is an orthopedic surgeon in Boston, MA and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 41 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and is experienced in thoracic spine surgery.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1978 - 1981
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPrior abdominal surgery is associated with an increased risk of postoperative complications after anterior lumbar interbody fusion.Polina Osler, Sang D. Kim, Kathryn Hess, Philippe Phan, Andrew K. Simpson, Frederick L. Mansfield, David H. Berger, Vinicius Craveiro, Kirkham B. Wood> ;Spine. 2014 May 1
- 8 citationsEpithelioid hemangioma of the spine: a case series of six patients and review of the literature.Bilal Boyaci, Francis J. Hornicek, G. Petur Nielsen, Thomas F. DeLaney, Frank X. Pedlow, Frederick L. Mansfield, Charles S. Carrier, Jürgen Harms, Joseph H. Schwab> ;The Spine Journal. 2013 Dec 1
- 14 citationsThe Effect of the X-stop Implantation on Intervertebral Foramen, Segmental Spinal Canal Length and Disc Space in Elderly Patients with Lumbar Spinal StenosisMichal Kozanek, Frederick L Mansfield, Shaobai Wang> ;Springer. 2012 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: