Are you Dr. Pereles?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office559 Abbott St
Salinas, CA 93901Phone(831) 775-5200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Pereles, MD is a board certified radiologist in Salinas, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, New Mexico, and New York. He is affiliated with Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System, Natividad Medical Center, and Mee Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1997
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2008
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2004
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsAccuracy of Stepping-Table Lower Extremity MR Angiography with Dual-Level Bolus Timing and Separate Calf Acquisition: Hybrid Peripheral MR AngiographyFrederick S. Pereles, Jeremy D. Collins, James C. Carr, Christopher J. François, Mark D. Morasch, Richard M. McCarthy, Elizabeth A. Krupinski, Gordon M. Butler, J.P. Finn> ;Radiology. 2006 Jul 1
- 3 citationsMRI of Mycotic Sinus of Valsalva Pseudoaneurysm Secondary to Aspergillus PericarditisGiovanni C. Salanitri, Eugene Huo, Frank H. Miller, Anita Gupta, F. Scott Pereles> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2005 Mar 1
- 46 citationsThe Effect of Pelvic MR Imaging on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Women with Presumed Symptomatic Uterine FibroidsReed A. Omary, Syam Vasireddy, Howard B. Chrisman, Robert K. Ryu, F. Scott Pereles, James C. Carr, Scott A. Resnick, Albert A. Nemcek, Robert L. Vogelzang> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2002 Nov 1
- Join now to see all